River Grove Animal Hospital offers effective dog training courses for your pets in Mississauga. Our courses are fun and focused, helping both pet and owner. We don’t give harsh punishments to pets, rather use reliable tactics to train dogs. Our dog trainers help control the aggressive behavioral dogs and also train puppies and transform them into an obedient dog.
Some Common Behavior Issues
- Reactivity, fear and aggression towards other dogs
- Reactivity, fear and aggression towards strangers, children, or inanimate objects
- Resource Guarding (protectiveness towards toys, or bones)
- Separation Anxiety
- Handling Sensitivity (grooming, touching, nail trimming, touching)
- Territorial Behavior (barking at the doorbell)
What We Help You With
- Understanding why your dog is so aggressive and gets irritated soon
- Teaching you the basic principles of dog handling and how to treat the issue humanely
- Training you the important exercises and protocols required
Our services include:
Our dog training program will ensure that your stubborn dog transforms into a polite and obedient dog. We will:
- Provide personal feeding schedule to encourage housebreaking
- Correct Problems such as:
- Play biting
We will also teach your dogs the basic commands needed to train proper obedience such as:
Our advanced course will ensure that your dog understands your instructions without much efforts. This course offers life-long benefits to the pet and its owner. This includes:
- Hand signals,
- Outdoor distractions
- Stay commands that will be enforced over a long period of time.
Benefits of Dog Training
- Puppy training is essential to help him develop some basic skills. It also helps him adjust in the new environments.
- Puppy socialization is a critical aspect of the psychological health of adult dogs. Puppy classes is the key to successful upbringing of the puppy.
- Training classes help dog owners learn the skills and knowledge to deal with normal dog behaviors.
- No matter what’s the age of your dog, foundation training provides the basis for any activity or behavior.
- Training develops good manners in the dogs —from polite greeting to nice walks on the leash.
- A trained dog is a fully participating member of the family.